Monday, October 21, 2013

Recently

Dearest Clara,

Life has been busy recently. Seems to be the trend. Your daddy has been working lots of overtime and mama's been busy with school work and her many part time jobs. Never rest for parents! Oh well.

I can't believe in less than a week you'll be 9 months old!! Wow. 3/4 of a year, just crazy. I've already started planning your birthday party (just small little things--I have a theme and I ordered you a shirt) and I'm thinking about the holidays and looking forward to you experiencing all of that for the very first time!

It's almost Halloween, a holiday mom and dad both greatly enjoy (though probably your daddy the most--he loves to scare people, ha!) and I can't wait to see you dressed up as a cute little mouse. 



We've gotten to experience lots of fun fall activities with you like taking you to the pumpkin patch and going on walks to see the trees. It's all just flying by though--I really wish we had more time to just stop, slow down and take in the moment.



Currently you are snoozing after much protest. You've kind of been a cranky lady these past couple days. Just when all was well and you were sleeping great teething decided to rear it's ugly head :( Oh well, I knew that there would be more regressions coming. I just hope that next time I update that you will finally have some teeth to show for all this pain!


Life is crazy, but we are blessed. I still sit back and think about how much has changed in the last year. Life is certainly more hectic and I get far less sleep  than I had hoped for--but I wouldn't change it for the world. You are wonderful and the gift of motherhood is certainly a precious one. I try hard to be the best mama I can. 

Love you to the moon and back sweet Clara Jane,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment