Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Currently


Loving: My sweet Clara Jane, my husband, and my puppy dog. Also the beautiful weather we've been having recently.

Reading: Some stuff for school (well kind of, but not really, ha!) and still trying to read Safe Haven and now browsing some of the Doula readings as well.

Watching: Husband has Survivor on, but I'm not into it. Rather be finishing Dance Moms (don't judge!)

Listening to: I currently love "Mirrors" by Justin Timberlake and "Highway Don't Care" by Tim McGraw and Taylor Swift

Thinking about: Sleep. Hoping baby girl and I both get a good night's rest. Also, hoping to have a good finish to the week and that the next 6 weeks go by fast! Ready for summer break and spending days at the pool with sweet Clara.

Looking forward to: Pool Season! Also, my best friend's wedding shower this weekend. And the weekend in general :)

Making me happy: My beautiful family. Life. Life truly is precious and after all the tragedies we read about on a daily basis I am happy to be alive and well and attempting to make the most of every day God has blessed me with.



No comments:

Post a Comment